A delightful blend of caramel, oak spice, and dark fruit aromas, this Barossa Grenache offers flavours of raspberry, dark chocolate, and cinnamon. Soft tannins and a subtle peppery finish make it a wine to be savoured alone or with your favourite meal.
Vibrant ruby red
A complex array of caramel and oak spice with underlying dark fruits and cherry.
Raspberry, cinnamon and dark chocolate, well integrated velvet tannins with a subtle peppery tannin line from whole bunch inclusion.
Very flexible wine suited across a range of cuisines. Try wild mushroom risotto with browned sage butter, or lamb and quince tagine with pistachio couscous.
The fruit was harvested in the cool of the night to preserve freshness and quality. Following gentle pressing, minimal fining agents were used to preserve the natural vibrancy and structure of the variety. Layering was created through the inclusion of old barrel fermentation with natural yeast strains, along with further maturation on yeast lees to generate subtle creaminess and balance the great natural acidity from this vintage. Before bottling, the wine was blended, stabilised and filtered, with the final result being a great food pairing wine with good length.
- Halliday Wine Companion 2023 - 93 Points | 2021 Platinum Edition Barossa Grenache
- Cairns Show Wine Awards 2022 - Top Gold - 96 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
- Women's Wine & Spirits Awards 2023 - Gold Medal | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
- Wine Orbit 2022 - 5 Stars - 95 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
- Halliday Wine Companion 2021 - 91 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
Download Tasting Notes
2021 Platinum Edition Grenache
2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
No animal derived products were used in the making of this wine