The Zilzie Regional Collection Yarra Valley Chardonnay is elegant and refined with compelling nectarine flavours, complemented by a subtle creamy texture and a refreshing minerality.
Pale to mid straw.
Nectarine, white peach and citrus characters with attractive oak.
A refreshing fruit driven palate with integrated oak and a zesty acidic finish.
King prawn and mussel paella served with lemon and parsley, or black bean, capsicum and avocado fajita.
Fruit selected from premium Yarra Valley vineyards was inoculated with a selected yeast strain, with the juice cool fermented on French oak. The wine was then aged on yeast lees to increase complexity and palate texture, before blending, stabilising and bottling.
– Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 – Gold Medal | 2019 Regional Collection Chardonnay
– Wine Enthusiast Importer Connection 2020 – 90 Points | 2019 Regional Collection Chardonnay
– New York International Wine Competition – Gold Medal | 2021 Regional Collection Chardonnay
– Texsom International Wine Awards 2022 – Silver Medal | 2021 Regional Collection Chardonnay
– Sommeliers Choice Awards 2022 – Silver Medal | 2021 Regional Collection Chardonnay
Nestled just an effortless 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne, the Yarra Valley stands tall among the globe’s top-tier wine-growing regions. With an emphasis on chardonnay and pinot noir grapes, this area exudes excellence in winemaking. Graced by a cool climate, the Yarra Valley’s terroir produces exquisite chardonnays that embody the region’s distinctive charm and viticultural mastery.