A vibrant and youthful Malbec with delicious dark cherries, blackberries and violets. The delicate tannins and lingering spicy oak finish allow the fruit to shine.
Bright medium red with purple edge.
Lifted blackberry and toasted spice.
Dark cherry and violets on the palate with consistent and approachable tannins. Peppery oak spice finishes the wine.
Tapas, chorizo and fennel tossed salad or jalapenos with philly cheese.
Fruit selected from premium Langhorne Creek vineyards was cool fermented on skins for a period of eight days then pressed into stainless steel to create a fresh and vibrant Malbec style. The wine underwent malolactic fermentation and maturation on a small percentage of thick, tight grained French oak to add length however still allow the fruit to shine through.
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Double Gold Medal | 2019 Regional Collection Malbec
– Melbourne Royal Wine Awards 2021 – Gold Medal | 2019 Regional Collection Malbec
– Halliday Wine Companion 2022 – 90 Points | 2019 Regional Collection Malbec
– Wine Orbit 2021 – 4.5 Stars – 90 Points | 2019 Regional Collection Malbec
– Cowra Wine Show 2021 – Silver Medal | 2019 Regional Collection Malbec