Red Berries layered with blackcurrants, the Regional Collection Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon has a hint of mint and heart warming toasty oak.
Deep garnet red with a purple tinge.
Dark fruits, spice and fresh mint with hints of red fruits and black pepper.
Rich blackcurrant alongside refreshing mint undertones. Vibrant acidity, rounded plum finish, toasty tannis, and subtle oak nuances.
Lamb loin chops with rosemary and mint pesto or wild mushrooms and spinach risotto.
Sourced from specially selected vineyards in Coonawarra, the grapes were gently crushed and underwent a precise two-week fermentation period on the skins. Following fermentation, the must was delicately pressed before transferring to French oak barrels for maturation. The wine matured gracefully in oak, allowing for the seamless integration of oak-derived tannis. The final blend was carefully crafted to achieve excellent depth and complexity.
– Royal Hobart Wine Show 2021 – Trophy – Best Cabernet Sauvignon Dry Red – Class 15 Cat. No. 20 | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
– Royal Hobart Wine Show 2021 – Gold Medal – Class 15 | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
– Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2021 – Gold Medal – 96 Points – Class 25 | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Gold Medal | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
– China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2021 – Gold Medal | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
– Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition – Gold Medal – 92 Points | 2019 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
Located in South Australia, the Coonawarra Wine Region boasts a rich tapestry of terroir and a renowned wine heritage. With its unique soil composition and moderate climate, this region is a haven for crafting wines of distinctive character, particularly celebrated for Cabernet Sauvignon. The interplay of rich terra rossa soil and cooling maritime influences fosters wines with exceptional depth and complexity. Cabernet Sauvignon finds its purest expression here, standing tall on the international wine stage, alongside other remarkable varieties that flourish in this exceptional terroir.
Click here to watch and learn more about this wine.