Delicious and approachable, the large format oak barrels order a subtle layer of toasty oak tannis that ensure the bright Morello cherries and hint of caramel are the stars of this show.
Light to medium red with a purple hue.
Ripe cherry and blackberry. Underlying spicy oak with notes of char and star anise.
Delicious approachable palate with medium weight and excellent oak tannins. Notes of toast, Morello cherry and caramel.
A South-Indian style vegetarian curry or a selection of soft, washed-rind cheese.
Fruit selected from premium Barossa vineyards was cold soaked for two days followed by a fermentation on skins for six days, before being pressed into stainless steel. The wine underwent malolactic fermentation and maturation on oak with 50% new French oak to add length however still allow the fruit to shine through.
– Wine Orbit 2021 – 5 Stars – 94 Points | 201 Platinum Edition Grenache
– International Wine & Spirits Competition 2021 – Gold Medal – 95 Points | 2019 Platinum Edition Grenache
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Gold Medal | 2019 Platinum Edition Grenache
– Cairns Show Wine Awards 2022 – Top Gold – 96 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
– Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2023 – Gold Medal | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
– Wine Orbit 2022 – 5 Stars – 95 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache
– Halliday Wine Companion 2021 – 91 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Grenache