Smooth and fleshy with concentrated layers of blackberries, raspberries and toasty vanillin oak. The ripe chewy tannins, depth and weight with lasting intensity is delicious now or be rewarded by further cellaring.
Medium red with a nice depth of colour.
Ripe and mature nose reflecting the excellent growing conditions during the season. Anise, vanillin and dark berry fruit.
Layers of fruit, tannin and oak. Raspberry and blackberry balance toasty oak and spice. A ripe tannin profile across the palate will reward further aging.
Roast beef with all the trimmings, roasted eggplant with feta and tomato or a selection of flavoursome cheese.
Fruit selected from premium McLaren Vale vineyards was cold soaked for two days, followed by inoculation with yeast at a low rate to ensure an even fermentation. The juice was cool fermented on skins for eight days then pressed into stainless steel. The wine underwent malolactic fermentation and was then racked into a mixture of large and small format fine grained barrels for the remainder of maturation.
– Halliday Wine Companion 2021 – 95 Points | 2018 Limited Edition Shiraz
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Double Gold | 2019 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Halliday Wine Companion 2022 – 91 Points | 2019 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Wine Orbit 2022 – 5 Stars – 95 Points | 2020 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Halliday Wine Companion 2023 – 94 Points | 2020 Limited Edition Shiraz
2018 Limited Edition McLaren Vale Shiraz
No animal derived products were used in the making of this wine