Arinto might be the new kid on the block in Australia, but is set to be the next darling variety of consumers and winemaker alike. There is so much to love here…
With its steely backbone and racy acidity, Arinto is fresh flavoursome and expressive with layers of texture and complexity.
Pale straw in colour with a rose petal and ripe pear bouquet. Arinto is fresh flavoursome and expressive with layers of texture and complexity.
Pale to medium straw.
Rose petal, ripe pear with subtle herbal notes.
Pear, bath salts, viscosity and subtle phenolics offer layers of texture, with balanced acidity adding freshness and poise.
Zesty Spanish sardine tapas, seared sea bass with fresh herbs and lemon.
The fruit was harvested during the cool of the night before being gently pressed to cold settle. The pressings fraction was directed to small format old barrels for fermentation, with the free run underdoing the majority of fermentation in stainless steel before
partial transfer to barrel to add spice and texture. The wine was then matured on lees prior to stabilisation and filtration.
– Queensland Wine Emerging Variety Wine Challenge 2021 – Trophy – Champion White | 2020 Platinum Edition Arinto
– Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2022 – Gold Medal | 2020 Platinum Edition Arinto
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Gold Medal | 2020 Platinum Edition Arinto
– Halliday Wine Companion 2022 – 95 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Arinto
– International Wine & Spirits Competition – Silver Medal – 90 Points | 2020 Platinum Edition Arinto
– Halliday Wine Companion 2023 – 95 Points | 2021 Platinum Edition Arinto
– Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2023 – Gold Medal | 2021 Platinum Edition Arinto
– Wine Orbit 2022 – 5 Stars – 93 Points | 2021 Platinum Edition Arinto
2021 Platinum Edition Riverland Arinto
No animal derived products were used in the making of this wine