Smooth and fleshy with a luscious palate of rhubarb, raspberry, red liquorice and a hint of rosemary. Toasty oak and mouth-filling, velvety tannins with lasting intensity this wine is delicious now or be rewarded by further cellaring.
Intense deep red with red hues.
Anise, dark berry, leather and earthy spices.
Full bodied, toasty oak, dense ripe plum, rhubarb, raspberry and red liquorice, with a hint of rosemary. The wine has good length, finishing with fine, supple tannins.
Rosemary salt encrusted venison or chargrilled kangaroo fillet with beetroot and lightly caramelised radicchio, wild mushroom risotto or a selection of hard cheeses.
Selected parcels of fruit were cold soaked and fermented on skins in open fermenters for ten to twenty days before pressing. The wine underwent malolactic fermentation and maturation in 100% new and second use French barrels for 18 months before bottling.
– Halliday Wine Companion 2021 – 95 Points | 2018 Limited Edition Shiraz
– China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021 – Double Gold | 2019 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Halliday Wine Companion 2022 – 91 Points | 2019 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Wine Orbit 2022 – 5 Stars – 95 Points | 2020 Limited Edition Shiraz
– Halliday Wine Companion 2023 – 94 Points | 2020 Limited Edition Shiraz
– International Wine Challenge T1 – Silver | 2020 Limited Edition Shiraz
2020 Limited Edition McLaren Vale Shiraz
No animal derived products were used in the making of this wine