Terms and Conditions
Gold Club Member Benefits
- FREE membership
- Exclusive member discounts
- Access to pre-release and limited edition wines
- Exclusive member only promotions and offers
- Monthly e-newsletters
All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars (AUD). All prices include WET and GST. Wine can only be purchased in case lots. Each wine indicates whether it is sold in a 6 or 12 case lot.
All wines are offered subject to availability. In the event that we have run out of an item on your order, we will endeavour to contact you to arrange a replacement. If we are unable to reach you, we reserve the right to replace out of stock items with another vintage.
All payments are processed via a 128bit SSL connection to eWay - Australia's leading payment gateway. For further security information on eWay you can visit their website www.eway.com.au
Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery to all areas.
- Zilzie wines will be delivered to your home or office by NexDay delivery company. All deliveries must be signed for by a person over the age of 18 years. Wine will not be left unattended.
- Wines can not be delivered to a P.O Box address.
- Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 10 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website
- Zilzie Wines takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (03) 5025 8100
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure your order is received in good condition. Should your order not arrive in satisfactory condition please contact us within 5 working days of receipt of goods. Whilst your wine will be replaced or fully refunded, Zilzie Wines requires damaged goods to be returned within 21 working days so we can take action with the carrier.
On the rare occasions that incorrect goods are delivered Zilzie Wines will fully refund or replace the item concerned, including return shipping costs, providing they are returned unopened within 1 month of delivery. If a wine is found to be faulty, Zilzie Wines offers a replacement, credit or refund.
You must be 18 years or older to order wine from this web site. Under the Wine Industry Act 1998 it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years, or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not verify that you are 18 years or older your order will not be processed.
Zilzie Wines supports the responsible service of alcohol.
Zilzie Wines Sales Office
P: +61 (0)3 9825 2800
F: +61 (0)3 9825 2899
ALWAYS ENJOY WINE IN MODERATION
WARNING Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, it is an offence:
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).